Welcome to our Senior Living and Assisted Living Campus in Longmeadow, Niles
Surrounded by rolling meadows, beautiful trees, ponds and wetlands, Woodland Terrace of Longmeadow is Southwestern Michigan’s finest Senior Living Residence in Niles, Michigan. Right off of US 31 at Niles-Buchanan Road, it is conveniently located within the Longmeadow development. Our location allows you to be close to a variety of medical amenities and professional services such as senior living, assisted living in Niles, Alzheimer's care, and Memory Care.
We invite you to come to explore our community. Stroll down our Town Square to find the private dining room that we will gladly reserve for an intimate family gathering. Follow your senses to our café where you can help yourself to our coffee bar, fresh fruit, danish or our personal favorite…the ice cream parlor!
SENIOR LIVING AND ASSISTED LIVING SERVICES PROVIDED BY WOODLAND TERRACE:
- 24-hour awake staffing.
- Three nutritious, restaurant-style meals in our charming dining room.
- Snacks available anytime in our 24-hour café.
- Private dining room available by reservation.
- Weekly housekeeping services with daily trash removal.
- Weekly laundering of personal items and linens.
- Daily activity events and socialization opportunities.
- Exercise programs and fitness equipment.
- Spiritual programs
- Cable television
- Emergency call system
- Lawn maintenance and snow removal.
- Scheduled transportation for off-site activities and shopping.